Course Open 18 holes - carry bags only
The Clubhouse

The Clubhouse at 3 Gibson Place was purchased in February 1902. It was built in the Victorian era when the town was extended and laid out to welcome new residents and the town's growing reputation as a holiday destination. In keeping with the Club's motto 'Semper Nova', the Clubhouse has continued to evolve to provide Members with a first class facility located alongside the 18th fairway of the Old course.

Members can store their golf clubs and enjoy post round refreshments as well as dining with their friends and family in the 3rd floor restaurant, which has the best views in town across the links and West Sands.