Our Heritage

Since its formation in 1902 the Club has continued to evolve across the decades and remains true to its motto ‘Semper Nova’ – always new.

The Club is quite rightly proud of its contribution to the community of St Andrews and the home of golf.

Today members enjoy the comforts of a prestigious clubhouse overlooking the world famous Old Course. Click on Our Heritage to download a guide on how we got to where we are today.