More

The New Golf Club

Fri 24
13ºC
Sat 25
15ºC
Sun 26
13ºC

Welcome to The New Golf Club St Andrews

Website under construction


Founded in 1902, The New Golf Club is one of the most prestigious in St Andrews. The formation of a new club with its own premises - at a time when the only golf clubhouse in town was exclusive to R&A members - was enthusiastically supported. Along with the eight local businessmen who can be credited with the Club's creation, Tom Morris was a key supporter. Old Tom regularly frequented the Club and it was here that he had the accident which would lead to his death. The Club has developed and grown much over the last century and more.'


3-5 Gibson Place, St Andrews, Fife, Scotland KY16 9JE

T: +44 (0) 1334 473426  |  Email the Club





Created by intelligentgolf version 10.1.2.