More

The New Golf Club

Fri 24
13ºC
Sat 25
15ºC
Sun 26
13ºC

Clubhouse

Our Clubhouse

The Clubhouse at 3 Gibson Place was purchased in February 1902. It was built in the Victorian era when the town was extended and laid out to welcome new residents and the town's growing reputation as a holiday destination. In keeping with the Club's motto 'Semper Nova', the Clubhouse has continued to evolve to provide Members with a first class facility located alongside the 18th fairway of the Old course.

Add Accordion
Add Accordion




Created by intelligentgolf version 10.1.2.